Monday, January 24, 2011

Nursery Rhyme: Incy Wincy Spider

*click on image for a larger version for printing out

By 2 months, Slade was beginning to respond alot more to what we say. Realising there are only that many times we can repeat, "Hello", "How are you", "Bubbles" and "Sweethearts". We started wrecking our brains for nursery rhymes of bygone years.

Then it dawned on me that I can only recall bits and pieces of most of the rhymes. Hence I often find myself scrambling to google rhymes. Only to realise that the half I thought I remembered was actually lost in childhood translation.

As a designer by training, looking for visually pretty nursery rhymes is an uphill task. So I started researching and laying out my favourite nursery rhymes. I print them out, laminate them and keep them handy.

I will be posting some of my favourites to share.

Related Posts with Thumbnails